Banking & Finance
Banks and loans are a part of most businesses. A financial facility provided by a bank or another institution can range from a simple loan facility to complex structured facilities.
If you are borrowing money from a bank or other institution we can:
- advise you of the important terms of the loan agreement and security documents;
- negotiate the terms of a finance facility including how the security should be structured.
If you wish to lend money or provide credit we can:
- prepare loan agreements and security documents, for example, mortgages, general security agreements or security agreements over specific assets and personal guarantees;
- investigate and advise about security offered by the borrower.
If you are providing credit to customers then we can best advise you about:
- terms of trade;
- the Personal Properties Securities Act;
- the registration of security interests.
Release and Registration
We can assist registering security interests or land title mortgages and arrange for the release of registered security interests or mortgages.